VCM: Stable in Asia | Stable in Europe | Stable in US.
• VCM markets flat on week across global markets
• VCM sentiment firms up in Asia on rising PVC
• VCM supplies healthier, demand weak in Europe
• US VCM mirrors stability in PVC market
• Spot prices: CFR Far East Asia $660 | CFR Southeast Asia $690 | FOB NWE $630 | FOB USG $610-620
Ethylene: Up in Asia | Stable to Up in Europe | Stable in US.
• Spot C2 prices in Asia up $25-35 on week
• Asian market sees a daily drop on Friday as demand wanes
• Market activity limited in Europe on summer holidays
• Spot prices stable in US amid tight supplies
• Spot prices: CFR China $945 | CFR Southeast Asia $855 | FOB South Korea $895 | FD NWE €850 | FD USG $375-386
Styrene: Up in Asia | Up in Europe | Up in US.
• Asian styrene shifts direction on tighter supplies
• Local prices in China up CNY230 on week
• Europe’s styrene market also climbs $25-30
• Market activity improves in Europe ahead of shutdowns
• Spot prices in US also up around $25-30 on week
• Spot prices: CFR China $1015 | FOB South Korea $975 | Ex-tank Zhangjiagang $1064-1065 | FOB NWE $960-965 | FOB USG $926-937
Propylene: Stable in Asia | Stable in Europe | Up in US.
• Asian C3 market flat amid lackluster trading
• C3 prices in Europe stable despite a daily gain on Friday
• C3 climbs further in US, albeit at a slower pace
• Weak demand curbs impact of lower C3 stocks in US
• Spot prices: CFR China $960 | FOB South Korea $915| FD NWE €860-865| FD USG $799
Follow us on twitter @petrotahlil